Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
English Online Pty Ltd owns and operates the websites known as CDMsystems and grammatikus.com.au. We will refer to the corporation throughout this document as “English Online Pty Ltd”, “Grammatikus”, “we” or “us”.
Grammatikus provides this website (the “Site”) to you subject to the following terms and conditions. Visiting or otherwise using Grammatikus.com.au constitutes acceptance of, and agreement to these conditions. We reserve the right to revise, amend and update the General Conditions at any time effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended provisions.
- Any users, students, educators or parents found to be intentionally misusing the Site will have their access terminated.
- All users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account, username and password and for restricting access to their computer and must agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account, username or password.
- Users are not to employ rude or inappropriate words as part of their names.
- Our Site and the Content are owned by English Online Pty Ltd and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws, unless otherwise stated.
- All users agree not to engage in the use of copying, reproducing, republishing, downloading onto a computer, uploading to a third party, posting, transmitting or distributing any of the Content without the prior written permission of English Online Pty Ltd.
- The look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are the intellectual property of English Online Pty Ltd and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our express prior written consent.
- We do not warrant the Site will be without delay; free of errors, omissions or viruses; or will be uninterrupted.
- The laws in force in Victoria, Australia govern these General Conditions. All users must agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Australia.
- Grammatikus may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites).
- Such Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content provided by those links.
- If any of the General Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will continue to apply.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Grammatikus and its respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, suppliers, customers and users against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any breach by you of the General Conditions; reliance by you on any information provided by the website or your access to the website.
You may contact us in writing or via email.
mail: 1311 Sturt Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3350 Australia